Every Day
Sardinia
Landscape
Home » , , » This year #2015 has been great, I've seen a lot of new places, I had a lot of unique #experience s .I've spent most time in #sardinia #supramonte and #cagliari I be been twice in #nepal #himalaya #annapurnacircuit #everest #khumbu , once in #sweet #barcelona #gaudí #montserrat . I spent one month in #germany #leipzig . I've visited many mysterious places in Sardinia, the great altitudes of Nepal and experienced hard #trekking routes. I thank first of all my #karma for having given to me a strong body, my family, my friends, #geanuoro ,my #collegues , #expeditioneverest #outside and many others. I hope so much to see #italy growing and becoming the great nation it is again. I pray for #tibet #nepal and all peaceful countries. I'll look ever for my friends , have a great #2016 by guido_sad

This year #2015 has been great, I've seen a lot of new places, I had a lot of unique #experience s .I've spent most time in #sardinia #supramonte and #cagliari I be been twice in #nepal #himalaya #annapurnacircuit #everest #khumbu , once in #sweet #barcelona #gaudí #montserrat . I spent one month in #germany #leipzig . I've visited many mysterious places in Sardinia, the great altitudes of Nepal and experienced hard #trekking routes. I thank first of all my #karma for having given to me a strong body, my family, my friends, #geanuoro ,my #collegues , #expeditioneverest #outside and many others. I hope so much to see #italy growing and becoming the great nation it is again. I pray for #tibet #nepal and all peaceful countries. I'll look ever for my friends , have a great #2016 by guido_sad


via http://ift.tt/1zKqJ1x

This year #2015 has been great, I've seen a lot of new places, I had a lot of unique #experience s .I've spent most time in #sardinia #supramonte and #cagliari I be been twice in #nepal #himalaya #annapurnacircuit #everest #khumbu , once in #sweet #barcelona #gaudí #montserrat . I spent one month in #germany #leipzig . I've visited many mysterious places in Sardinia, the great altitudes of Nepal and experienced hard #trekking routes. I thank first of all my #karma for having given to me a strong body, my family, my friends, #geanuoro ,my #collegues , #expeditioneverest #outside and many others. I hope so much to see #italy growing and becoming the great nation it is again. I pray for #tibet #nepal and all peaceful countries. I'll look ever for my friends , have a great #2016
di http://ift.tt/1DMhya1

CONDIVIDI SARDINIALANDSCAPE

SHARE

Segui